GET IN TOUCH 01435 873941 | INFO@OVALDEENE.CO.UK
Position: Kitchen Design Consultant
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Salary: £24k+ Basic, plus excellent uncapped commission, realistic OTE £45k+ first year, 21 days holiday’s plus bank holidays, pension
A modern, forward thinking, Kitchens and Joinery Independent whose vision is to become the best Independent supplier of quality kitchens and bespoke joinery products in Surrey.
They are based in a fantastic location, a lucrative area and have a high volume of clients and warm leads. They now have a second premises with exciting plans for continued growth in 2018. They are looking for a design-led consultant who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can create beautiful bespoke designs using CAD.
They are looking for a kitchen design consultant, based at their stunning showroom in Dorking to join their team and be part of a new and exciting brand.
They design, supply and install kitchens, appliances and work surfaces to both the trade and retail market. They also provide a varied selection of bespoke joinery products for small, medium and large projects.
The Role: Kitchen Designer
- Meeting and greeting clients, on site visits and converting designs and quotations into sales
- Offering a design led service using CAD software, in particular Compusoft, Winner
- Solution and consultative selling, offering technical advice
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Work alongside the Directors to promote the brand and business in the local area
The Candidate: Kitchen Designer
- Experience and passion for selling and designing kitchens
- Experience of using CAD, Compusoft, Winner desired
- Experience in a sales and design role with an ability to produce bespoke designs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service throughout the design, supply and fit installation process
- Have a solution based, design led approach and understanding of what will work and what won’t
• Competitive Basic Salary
• Excellent uncapped commission scheme
• Training and Development and mentoring from two Directors who between them have over 30 years of experience in the kitchen industry
• An opportunity to begin a career with a fresh, new brand offering both trade and mid-high end bespoke products
If you are excited by this opportunity and feel you have the experience and attitude to become part of our clients team then please get in contact with Gemma Creasey on 01435 873941, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.