GET IN TOUCH 01435 873941 | INFO@OVALDEENE.CO.UK
Position: Kitchen Sales Designer - Luxury Kitchens
Location: Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £30k+ Basic plus uncapped commission, OTE £70k+
Our Client is an industry leader in unique and personal design for kitchens and furniture for around the home. Established in 1993, they have formed a solid reputation for creating designs that capture the individuality of each client, creating a space that is uniquely theirs.
Their continual growth means they are recruiting a talented and creative designer with a natural drive to capture sales opportunities.
You will possess high levels of empathy and great listening skills that enable you to interpret client’s requirements and provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations. You will build collaborative relationships with each client to create a design that is uniquely theirs and personal to them. You will have the ability to create beautiful, conceptual designs that capture the uniqueness of each client and your pro-active and progressive nature will nurture each opportunity into a project. Your pride and passion for client service will extend to the completion of each project.
As well as handling qualified leads, you will be comfortable generating sales opportunities with new B2B clients and managing existing B2B accounts to grow relationships and opportunities.
You will become part of a passionate and dynamic team at a growing, family-run, luxury brand with strong values and ambitions. As someone with experience of selling with integrity and a passion for client service, you will be rewarded with un-capped commission and a balanced bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company designing kitchens and furniture for some of the country’s most iconic properties.
Job Requirements/Ideal Candidate
- Experience designing and selling kitchens
- Proven track record in sales
- Competent design skills
- Accurate designing and quoting
- Experience of site preparation, installation etc.
- Delivering sales and close incentives to create the hurry
- Handling client disputes / issues on site etc.
- Working in high end kitchens and furniture industry (bonus)
- Working with bespoke furniture
- Prospecting / looking for business
- Account management and nurturing
- Experience working with contract & multiple site projects (for trade designers)
- CAD (ArtiCAD is a bonus)
- Good with people – empathy
- Good with people – influence
- Dynamic and expressive (able to inspire and engage clients through an expressive design presentation)
- Ambition that aligns with the business direction and opportunities within the company
- Seize opportunities
- Self-awareness (weaknesses/strengths and how they do what they do)
- Resilience (deal with failure)
- Embraces technology
- Quick to learn and pick up systems and processes
- Awareness of their own targets and figures (conversion rate, average value, margin etc.)